The Black-Box Discrete Optimization Benchmarking Workshop (BB-DOB@GECCO) has just been accepted to be a part of the Genetic and Evolutionary Computation Conference (GECCO 2018), taking place on July 15-19, 2018, in Kyoto, Japan (http://gecco-2018.sigevo.org/).
Quantifying and comparing the performance of optimization algorithms is one important aspect of research in search and optimization. The Black-Box-Optimization Benchmarking (BBOB) methodology introduced by the long-standing and successful BBOB-GECCO workshops series has become a well-established standard for benchmarking continuous optimization algorithms. The aim of this workshop is to develop a similar standard methodology for the benchmarking of black-box optimization algorithms for discrete and combinatorial domains. The goal of this first edition of the BB-DOB workshop series is to define a suitable set of benchmark functions for discrete and combinatorial optimization problems.
Our workshop is cordially inviting the submission of original and unpublished research papers. Here you can download the BB-DOB@GECCO Workshop Call for Papers (CfP) in PDF format and here as plain text file. The deadline for workshop submissions will be April 3, 2018.
Disclaimer: Two BB-DOB workshops will take place in 2018, i.e., the first edition as BB-DOB@GECCO and the second edition as BB-DOB@PPSN. Both are independent events of the same series.
- Black-Box Discrete Optimization Benchmarking (BB-DOB@GECCO) Workshop
- BB-DOB @ GECCO: Submission Deadline Extended to April 3, 2018
- Black-Box Discrete Optimization Benchmarking (BB-DOB@PPSN) Workshop
- Special Issue on Benchmarking of Computational Intelligence Algorithms in the Applied Soft Computing Journal
- International Workshop on Benchmarking of Computational Intelligence Algorithms (BOCIA)