1. International Students
- Mr. Raphaël Cosson
- Mr. Raphaël Cosson is a Master Student at the Laboratoire d'informatique de Paris 6 (LIP6), Sorbonne University in Paris, France, supervised by Prof. Dr. Carola Doerr and Co-Supervised by Prof. Dr. Thomas Weise.
- His research work takes place in Summer 2019.
- Research Direction: Algorithm Selection for Discrete Black-Box Optimization Problems.
- Mrs. Tatiana Vorontsova [Татьяна Воронцова]
2. Master Students
- Mrs. Qi Qi [齐琪]
- Supervisor: Prof. Dr. Thomas Weise
- 2015–2018 at the University of Science and Technology of China (USTC) [中国科学技术大学]
- Joint Publications:
Thomas Weise, Xiaofeng Wang, Qi Qi, Bin Li, and Ke Tang. Automatically discovering clusters of algorithm and problem instance behaviors as well as their causes from experimental data, algorithm setups, and instance features. Applied Soft Computing Journal (ASOC), 73:366–382, December 2018.
doi:10.1016/j.asoc.2018.08.030 / share link (valid until November 6, 2018) / blog entry
Indexing: EI, WOS:000450124900027, ESCI, 2区
Qi Qi, Thomas Weise, and Bin Li. Optimization Algorithm Behavior Modeling: A Study on the Traveling Salesman Problem. In Proceedings of the Tenth International Conference on Advanced Computational Intelligence (ICACI 2018), March 29-31, 2018 in Xiamen [厦门], Fujian [福建省], China, IEEE, pages 861–866. ISBN: 978-1-5386-4362-4. Appeared in the International Workshop on Benchmarking of Computational Intelligence Algorithms (BOCIA) at the ICACI 2018.
doi:10.1109/ICACI.2018.8377576 / pdf / slides / workshop website
Qi Qi, Thomas Weise, and Bin Li. Modeling Optimization Algorithm Runtime Behavior and its Applications. In Proceedings of the Genetic and Evolutionary Computation Conference (GECCO'17) Companion, July 15-19, 2017, Berlin, Germany, New York, NY, USA: ACM Press, pages 115-116, ISBN: 978-1-4503-4939-0.
doi:10.1145/3067695.3076042 / paper / poster / blog entry 1 / blog entry 2
Indexing: EI, CCF-C类
Weichen Liu, Thomas Weise, Yuezhong Wu, and Qi Qi. Combining Two Local Searches with Crossover: An Efficient Hybrid Algorithm for the Traveling Salesman Problem. In Proceedings of the Genetic and Evolutionary Computation Conference (GECCO'17), July 15-19, 2017, Berlin, Germany, New York, NY, USA: ACM Press, pages 298-305, ISBN: 978-1-4503-4920-8.
doi:10.1145/3071178.3071201 / paper / slides / blog entry 1 / blog entry 2
Indexing: EI:20173104005769, CCF-C类
- Following Occupation: PhD student in the group of Prof. Tianbao Yang at the University of Iowa in Iowa City, Iowa, USA