Together with our colleagues Markus Wagner, Jörg Lässig, Bin Li, and Xingyi Zhang, we are organizing a Special Issue on "Benchmarking of Computational Intelligence Algorithms" in the Applied Soft Computing (ASOC). We received quite a lot of very cool submissions until the deadline in April 2019. This is a virtual special issue, which means that the papers will immediately published when they have passed the editorial process and may appear in different physical issues and volumes of the journal. This has now happened for the first few of the submissions we have received. As a result, the journal website for our special issue is now online, too, at https://www.sciencedirect.com/journal/applied-soft-computing/special-issue/10LQLZBS7T4. We still have quite a few very interesting papers in our queue, which will appear step by step on that page as well.
- International Workshop on Benchmarking of Computational Intelligence Algorithms (BOCIA)
- Special Issue on Benchmarking of Computational Intelligence Algorithms in the Applied Soft Computing Journal
- Black-Box Discrete Optimization Benchmarking (BB-DOB@GECCO) Workshop Accepted at GECCO 2018
- Black-Box Discrete Optimization Benchmarking (BB-DOB@PPSN) Workshop Accepted at PPSN XV
- Black Box Discrete Optimization Benchmarking (BB-DOB) Workshop at GECCO 2019