The Black-Box Discrete Optimization Benchmarking Workshop (BB-DOB@GECCO), a part of the Genetic and Evolutionary Computation Conference (GECCO 2018) has been extended to April 3, 2018. This means that there is one more week to submit your original research on benchmarking of discrete optimizers. The deadlines for acceptance notification and for the submission of the final versions of the accepted papers have not been changed. The GECCO conference takes place on July 15-19, 2018, in Kyoto, Japan (http://gecco-2018.sigevo.org/).
The Black-Box-Optimization Benchmarking (BBOB) methodology introduced by the long-standing and successful BBOB-GECCO workshops series has become a well-established standard for benchmarking continuous optimization algorithms. The aim of this workshop is to develop a similar standard methodology for the benchmarking of black-box optimization algorithms for discrete and combinatorial domains. The goal of this first edition of the BB-DOB workshop series is to define a suitable set of benchmark functions for discrete and combinatorial optimization problems.
- Black-Box Discrete Optimization Benchmarking (BB-DOB@GECCO) Workshop
- Black-Box Discrete Optimization Benchmarking (BB-DOB@GECCO) Workshop Accepted at GECCO 2018
- Black-Box Discrete Optimization Benchmarking (BB-DOB@PPSN) Workshop
- Special Issue on Benchmarking of Computational Intelligence Algorithms in the Applied Soft Computing Journal
- International Workshop on Benchmarking of Computational Intelligence Algorithms (BOCIA)