Today, our application for a Special Issue on Benchmarking of Computational Intelligence Algorithms was accepted by the Applied Soft Computing journal published by Elsevier B.V. and indexed by SCIE and EI. Here you can download the Call for Papers (CfP) of the Special Issue in PDF format and here as plain text file.
Computational Intelligence (CI) is a huge and expanding field which is rapidly gaining importance, attracting more and more interests from both academia and industry. It includes a wide and ever-growing variety of optimization and machine learning algorithms, which, in turn, are applied to an even wider and faster growing range of different problem domains. For all of these domains and application scenarios, we want to pick the best algorithms. Actually, we want to do more, we want to improve upon the best algorithm. This requires a deep understanding of the problem at hand, the performance of the algorithms we have for that problem, the features that make instances of the problem hard for these algorithms, and the parameter settings for which the algorithms perform the best. Such knowledge can only be obtained empirically, by collecting data from experiments, by analyzing this data statistically, and by mining new information from it. Benchmarking is the engine driving research in the fields of optimization and machine learning for decades, while its potential has not been fully explored. Benchmarking the algorithms of Computational Intelligence is an application of Computational Intelligence itself! This special issue of the EI/SCIE-indexed Applied Soft Computing journal published by Elsevier B.V. solicits novel contributions from this domain.
- Special Issue on Benchmarking of Computational Intelligence Algorithms in the Applied Soft Computing Journal
- Special Issue Call for Papers (CfP) in PDF format
- Special Issue Call for Papers (CfP) as plain text file
- International Workshop on Benchmarking of Computational Intelligence Algorithms (BOCIA)
- Workshop on Benchmarking of Computational Intelligence Algorithms approved for ICACI 2018
- Submission Deadline Extended to December 1, 2017: International Workshop on Benchmarking of Computational Intelligence Algorithms (BOCIA)
- Workshop Call for Papers (CfP) in PDF format
- Workshop Call for Papers (CfP) as plain text file
- BOCIA 2018 Workshop WikiCfP Entry
- BOCIA 2018 Workshop CfP on LinkedIn